Help Us Help Dancers
In the 14 years since its inception, Youth America Grand Prix (YAGP) has given over 25,000 talented young dance students the opportunity of a lifetime to study at some of the foremost schools in the U.S. and abroad. Our constantly growing list of distinguished scholarship presenters now includes the Royal Ballet School (England), John Cranko School of Stuttgart Ballet (Germany), Canada's National Ballet School, Australian Ballet School, American Ballet Theatre JKO School, San Francisco Ballet School, the Ailey School, and many other preeminent dance institutions.
More than 300 of our alumni are now dancing with prestigious dance companies worldwide and have been awarded over $250,000 annually in scholarships to the most renowned dance institutions.
YAGP offers a broad spectrum of programs to over 5,000 international ballet students including master classes, technical and artistic feedback through competition, scholarship opportunities, college dance department auditions, job fairs, networking events, alumni career counseling, professional performance opportunities among international ballet stars and opportunities for cash prizes to further a student's dance education. Your support will enable us to offer more opportunities to more dancers. Here are a few examples of how your donations will be used:
- $25 - Covers the cost of one master class
- $50 - Enables a participant to attend the "Stars of Today Meet the Stars of Tomorrow" Gala performance at Lincoln Center
- $100 - Covers the cost of the registration fee for a regional competition participant
- $275 - Covers the registration fee for New York Finals Week for one participant
- $500 - Provides Career Counseling for ten YAGP Alumni
- $1,000 - Covers one Guest Artist fee for "Stars of Today Meet the Stars of Tomorrow"
- $2,000 - Presents our unique Job Fair open to all current participants and alumni for a one-stop opportunity for job contracts for both company directors and aspiring dancers.
- $3,500 - Enables a renowned scholarship presenter/judge from a dance institution to participate in the NY Finals Week
- $4,750 - Provides a full scholarship for a participant covering choreography, coaching, costumes, flight, hotel, food and the registration fee for NY Finals Week
We are committed to expanding the opportunities we offer to young dancers that will help launch their professional careers - and we need your support to make it happen. To find out how you or your organization can help the dreams of young dancers come true,
please contact Kaylen Ratto Giannini, Director of External Affairs at 646.465.5933 or e-mail email@example.com.
Youth America Grand Prix is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax deductible to the full extent applicable by law.