To support dancers while they stay at home, for the past two months YAGP has been broadcasting FREE daily online classes by YAGP jury members, guest artists, and winners of the Outstanding Teacher/School Award. This week, YAGP is expanding its online education curriculum to include personalized coaching sessions with top professionals in the field and some of the most exciting artists performing today.
We are thrilled to announce our June schedule of classes, with FREE online classes provided every Tuesday & Thursday and Zoom classes offered every Wednesday & weekends, along with other special offerings. We are also working on scheduling additional classes for different time zones that will be more convenient for students in the Asian Pacific region.
- So, mark your calendars now and join us online all month long for classes with incredible teachers including:
- Skylar Brandt, YAGP Alumna and Soloist of American Ballet Theatre
- Maria Khoreva, First Soloist of the Mariinsky Ballet
- Mayara Magri, YAGP Alumna and First Soloist of The Royal Ballet
- Luca Masala, Director of Princess Grace Academy of Classical Dance
- Oliver Matz, Director of Zurich Dance Academy
- Ernst Meisner, Artistic Coordinator of Dutch National Ballet Junior Company
- Sascha Radetsky, Artistic Director of ABT Studio Company
- Peter Stark, Associate Director of Boston Ballet II
- Alexander Vetrov, Legendary Ballet Master & Coach of Bolshoi Ballet leading male principal dancers
- …and stay tuned for more names coming soon!
Please note that some class information is pending and subject to change; follow YAGP on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates and announcements. All classes are geared towards Intermediate/Advanced level students, except where noted.
|Sunday, August 9, 6 PM Sydney time|
|Contemporary Class with Karine Plantadit, $30 AUD|
|Saturday, August 22, 12:00 PM – 6:15 PM EST|
|Boys’ Back-to-School Ballet Bootcamp, $130|