The dancers who wish to remove their masks to perform on stage should provide vax proof or negative PCR test when they check in with YAGP Registration desk.
Everybody else will be required to wear masks while inside and no proof of vax or neg test is required for entry.
- To enter the theater: Proof of vax or a negative PCR test within 72 hours is needed only for dancers who wish to perform without a mask.
- Proof copy will be collected at YAGP Registration Table for each dancer.
- Proper fitting masks are required indoors, regardless of vaccination status or test.
- Audience capacity – no restrictions
- Shared food service is not permitted.
- Lobby – No food sales are permitted at this time. Theater discourage crowding and encourage common sense distancing.
Masks recommended inside the building.